“While He was still speaking, some came from the ruler of the synagogue’s house who said, “Your daughter is dead. Why trouble the Teacher any further?”
It’s not a dead situation. God can help us to arise and overcome
As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, He said to the ruler of the synagogue, “Do not be afraid; only believe.” And He permitted no one to follow Him except Peter, James, and John the brother of James.
It’s important to have friends that can grow with you and build you up in fellowship.
Then He came to the house of the ruler of the synagogue, and saw a tumult and those who wept and wailed loudly.
When He came in, He said to them, “Why make this commotion and weep? The child is not dead, but sleeping.”
The power of the tongue, God has the final say
And they ridiculed Him. But when He had put them all outside, He took the father and the mother of the child, and those who were with Him, and entered where the child was lying. Then He took the child by the hand, and said to her, “Talitha, cumi,” which is translated, “Little girl, I say to you, arise.”
Immediately the girl arose and walked, for she was twelve years of age. And they were overcome with great amazement.”
With Jesus, there is peace.
Believe in where He wants you to be. Live! This girl was dead and had a new life when Jesus said ARISE
Mark 5:35-42 NKJV
– arise spiritually, arise in faith, in work, in every part of your life
– write a book full of blessings
– when God is blessing your neighbour, he’s in your neighbourhood!!
– WAIT, you can’t run away from God
– don’t bite the fingers that fed you, God has the ability to take AWAY your appetite
– you have the power to overcome any obstacles you’ve overcome; stand firm and ARISE
* we try to make as much notes as possible but it’s always helpful being present at our meetings, you gain so much more! These notes are only a snippet of the incredible messages we receive through discussing the word 🙂 *
For any further notes, and questions please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com