Our Spring brunch was another success and really insightful and engaging for the women and mothers in attendance. Our brunch and meeting topic was on:
Preparing for life as a wife, mother to be, and woman in general
We spoke, laughed, prayed, smiled, cried, and ate well! We thank God for the constant gathering of women who are on fire for God.
Below are special words of advice left for us by the mothers who held the discussion:
– We need obedience: Acts 5:29 – But Peter and the apostles answered, “We must obey God rather than men.
– Once we know and understand the word of God, everything else will fit into place, rely on the ability and unfailing power of God
– Everything you do must be with the support and love of God
– We have to have love: 1 Corinthians 16:14 – Let all that you do be done in love.
– Be selfless, share whatever you have: Ephesians 5:25 – Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.
– We have to love people who don’t even deserve it. Base it on the love of God, it pays!
– Study His word, memory verses, it will keep you going!
– Worrying doesn’t do anything to you, rely on the ability and love of God, He will not leave you to suffer!
It’s never too late to achieve the things you want to do, as long as you’re breathing; there’s time!
– Always ask for the conviction of the Holy spirit
– Don’t be bitter towards people, it will create a shadow in the heart
– ask you’re on a journey with Christ you won’t do the things you used to do
– Your words your thoughts and your deeds will have the power of the Holy Spirit in it
These are words of advice from mothers, who have gone through many f the journeys we are yet to board. It was incredibly refreshing learning from them, being able to ask questions, and build a rich discussion. God bless fellowship!
Please connect with us::
God bless xxx